Turkish Language Course
Turkish language course of Dilman is a complete course for beginners in spoken and written Turkish. It is suitable for those who wish to acquire a small amount of the language to get the most out of a visit to Turkey. It is also ideal for those who require a deeper knowledge of the language in order to communicate effectively in a range of everyday situations.
By learning the Turkish language at Dilman, you will be accessing an important language and improving your chance for success whether you are dealing with Turkish companies or embarking on trade missions.
The Turkish Language consists of the following levels:
1- Basic Level A1/A2
2- Intermediate Level B1/B2
3- Advanced level C1/C2
After the Placement Test is applied to the candidates who will be studying in our courses, the candidates are placed in the classes appropriate to their level.
At the end of each training course, a final exam is applied. Level The appropriate student is allowed to take an upper level.
Our Turkish courses consist of four basic skill areas:
– Understanding (Listening-Reading)
– Speaking (Conversational-Oral Expression)
– Writing (Written Expression)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Communicate in a variety of everyday situations
- Have a knowledge of the major grammar points of Turkish
- Master everyday situations in a Turkish speaking country
- Communicate accurately what you want to say
- Develop you reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Talk Turkish easy and fluently
Feel free to contact us and send your resume